What's On at Saltney Methodist
What's On - All Welcome
- Sunday - Worship at 10.45 a.m. followed by tea/ coffee in the church hall
- Monday - Toddler Group at 9.30 - 11.30 in the church hall (in term times)
- Wednesday - Bible Study 10.00-11.30
Craft Group 7.00 p.m. First Wednesday of month
- Thursday - Holy Communion at 9.30 in the church lounge
- Coffee and Chat at 10.00 - 12.00 in church hall
Upcoming Events 2022
- May 8th - 12.00 noon Christian Aid Lunch
Christian Aid Week 15-21st May. Hope in times of crisisWe have all seen the news of the devastating war in Ukraine. We’ve
heard heart-breaking stories of people fleeing violence, not knowing
when they’ll see their loved ones again.
In Zimbabwe, another crisis – the climate crisis – is causing aching
hunger for families like Jessica’s.
Even though it’s 7,000 miles away, the war in Ukraine will drive up food prices in Zimbabwe and around the globe. Ukraine and Russia produce large amounts of the world’s fertiliser and food, like wheat and cooking oil.
Without them, vulnerable families will be pushed even deeper into hunger. But hope does not disappoint. Hope lives in you.
Every prayer, every gift, every action brings hope to people facing disaster, from conflict to climate chaos.
Join us this Christian Aid Week as we celebrate and share hope with our sisters and brothers facing crises around the world, from Ukraine to Zimbabwe.
If you would like to donate to this year's Christian Aid Week Appeal, please click on the following link:
- May 21st - 10.00-12 noon Plant Sale - contact Martin & Vicky Rickers
- June 2nd -5th Queen’s Platinum Jubilee Celebrations including Sunday 5th June Service of Thanksgiving at 10.45 a.m.
- June 11th - Quiz Night
- June 24th - 26th – Church 60th Anniversary with photographic exhibition which includes: June 26th - 10.45 am Sunday Worship led by Rev. Gwyneth Owen June 24th - 7.30 pm Hawarden Singers
- July 16th - Strawberry Tea 2.30 - 4.30 p.m. - contact Brian & Katy Rowe. 9
- Watch out for these upcoming events with dates to be confirmed:
- September - Beetle Drive
- October - Guitar Concert
- November. - Autumn/ Christmas Fair